Advertisers use a landing page URL to send people to a specific area of their website (ex. www.cleverads.com/keyword-planner).
At Clever Ads we ask you four your website URL (ex. www.cleverads.com) to validate it before creating your ads, to make sure your ads will land in a site that complies with the following:
- Your URLs must be valid and may not lead to non-functioning sites or error pages.
- Your URLs may not include excessive redirects.
- Your URLs may not generate pop-ups or pop-unders.
- Your URL may not lead to a page that requires a customer to sign in to view the landing page content.
- You may not change the end destination or landing page of your URLs after you have promoted them.
- Your URL may not require the customer to view the content in a separate software or program.