How to Check that my Promo Code Has Been Applied?
Created by: Benjamin Grimes
Modified on: Wed, 20 Apr, 2022 at 5:32 PM
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click the tools icon, and under “Billing,” select Promotions.
- On the "Promotions" page, you'll see all the promotional codes added to your Google Ads account and the related amounts and statuses, including the following:
- “Active”: Reward associated with coupon has been granted.
- “Redeemed: currently earning”: Coupon was successfully redeemed, but the spend requirement hasn't been met yet.
- “Processing”: Spend requirement has been met and Google’s system is processing the granted reward amount.
- “Expired”: Coupon expired after redemption and before the spending requirement was met.
- “Invalidated”: Coupon was invalid/invalidated.
We also recommend you check this video where we show you how to check your promo code status on your account. Finally, here is a link to similar information from directly from Google.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.